Job title: Interim Programme Manager - New Models of Care
Sector: Clinical Commissioning Group
Location: Yorkshire and the Humber Contract Type: Contract Contract Hours: Part time Salary: Competitive daily rateContact: Jamie Farrell
Aventis Solutions is working in partnership with a Yorkshire based CCG to appoint an interim Programme Manager - New Models of Care. The engagement will be a 3 day per week commitment through until the end of the financial year (31st March 2017).
You will have strong experience of Programme Management within the commissioning landscape as well as strong experience and knowledge of Primary Care. Core responsibilities will include:
- Support communications and engagement across practices within Neighbourhoods
- Facilitation of discussions leading to service redesign and opportunities for achieving reduction in non elective activity
- Development of the aims of the programme through working closely with, and behalf of, the Locality Managers and their relevant practices and local provider organisations
- Encouragement of an inclusive approach to the development of Neighbourhoods and prioritisation of service redesign initiatives
- Development of commissioning intentions and business cases – offering support/guidance/actually doing them where able
- Acting as key liaison between Neighbourhoods on the ground and the corporate CCG function
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to fulfill this requirement please apply directly through the job advertisement or contact Andy on 0844 997 0297.